2020 Fall Semester Enrollment
Application: Currently Open
Virtual Information Sessions (Mark your calendar and RSVP via the links below.)
November 17 | 3:00pm-4:00pm| https://go.rutgers.edu/nov17infosss (CANCELLED)
November 19 | 3:00pm-4:00pm| https://go.rutgers.edu/nov19infosss
Enrolled SSS Scholars have access to:
- Success Coaches to help with short and long-term educational planning
- Success Mentors to provide academic tutoring and peer-to-peer activities
- Interactive workshops and study groups with peers
- Funding consideration to participate in academic and professional development opportunities (i.e., networking events, research conference, or graduate school tour) (By application only)
- Technological devices and textbooks available by reservation(i.e., calculators, STEM textbooks, GRE/MCAT/LSAT books, as available)
- Social and cultural experiences (i.e. Broadway show, study abroad or alternative break)
- Smart technology study spaces, and printing
How to Apply?
Step 1: Complete the SSS Eligibility Self-Assessment in order to determine if you are eligible to apply!
- A U.S. citizen, a national, or otherwise a legal recipient of federal financial aid, and
- An enrolled student at Rutgers University–New Brunswick; and
- As student who demonstrates academic need for SSS services, and
- A first-generation college student (Verify HERE), and/or
- An income-eligible student (Verify HERE.)
Step 2: Visit SSS Application Page to complete the online application and then:
Check your email! You will receive a secure link to submit income
verification to to activate eligibility review for enrollment.
See F.A.Q. Section for more information or email email@example.com if you
Step 3: Once all documents are received we will review your application and notify you by
email of your application status and/or request a meeting to gather further
Note: Applications without required documentation are considered incomplete. We will not review applications until all documentation is received. To verify your application and supporting documentation have been received you should contact the office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.