The Rutgers-New Brunswick SSS program is designed to provide targeted student success coaching which includes myriad of services to support academic and personal development, financial literacy, and career and graduate school success. The New Brunswick SSS program supports students through its F.O.C.U.S. model. Success coaches implement this model to annually assist students in organizing targeted academic, financial, and personal development goals for achieving timely degree completion.
F.O.C.U.S stands for:
- First-Year Excellence 0-29 credits
- Opportunities for Engagement 30-59 credits
- Clarifying Next Steps 60-89 credits
- Undergraduate Success 90 or more credits
- F.O.C.U.S planning for high achievement and timely degree completion
- F.O.C.U.S checklist to track annual progress toward academic and personal goal attainment
- Financial and economic literacy to navigate personal budgeting and funding college
- Student Voice Survey to share insight and feedback to enhance the SSS Scholar experience
For more information schedule one-on-one appointment with a success coach.